- Determination about type, cause, source of infection, extent of infectious disease.
- Permission for activities with pathogens
- Health reporting
- Control of the group of persons who have to have health and employer's instructions
- Hygiene monitoring
- Clinical center
- Public facilities, such as kindergartens, children's homes, homes for the elderly and nursing homes, asylum shelters
- Facilities and trades where blood-borne pathogens can be transmitted through activities on humans, e.g. piercers and tattoo artists, chiropodists, blood donor services, emergency medical services.
- Preparation of statements for construction projects according to infection hygiene aspects
- Monitoring of the trade in over-the-counter medicines
- Drinking water plants
- Survey and assessment
- Determination of sampling points and scope of investigation
- EU bathing water "Allersee
- Site visit
- On-site measurements, sightings and assessments
- Pollution assessment with risk analysis
- Preparation of bathing water profiles and bathing water information sheets
- Bathing facilities
- inspection, also of the treatment plants
- on-site measurements and assessments
- Assessment of laboratory analysis results
- Participation in various planning procedures
- Approvals according to the Lower Saxony Burial Act of:
2. coffinless burials
3. change of the time of burial
4. exceptions to the storage of corpses
5. change of the minimum resting times
- Monitoring of solariums
- Surveillance of trades using devices with non-ionizing radiation in human application
Measles Protection Act in accordance with Section 20 Infection Protection Act -IfSG- (reporting forms).
Facilities/companies must report persons with missing proof of immunity to the Health Division via the Lower Saxony portal on a mandatory basis by means of the general decree.